title

title

Friday 16 April 2010

Inspiration

What a week! A job interview set for Monday morning, maybe a move to High Wycombe near London and a sense that I really should do more photography work as I have been bit lazy since I did my last shoot 3 months ago. So today is the day I start looking for inspiration and man do I have my work cut out for me as there is so much great work in all areas. While looking for inspiration for a new project and I thought I'd Google the artist Vania whose work I really admire from his Christ paintings through to his more erotic work there is a tonne of symbolism and the relationship between innocence and affliction and this is something I want to bring forward in my own work now its on to save for the shoots cant wait to do them as i hope they will become my calling card.

No comments:

Post a Comment